- A gray cat slinks past a wooden house. There’s something a little intimidating attempting to describe.
- Error: Please check if you enter Instagram username and Access Token in Theme Setting > Social Profiles
All the images on this website can be purchased as limited edition signature prints. Print runs are between 5 and 20 copies per image. Specific print runs are available on request. In addition there may also be 5 Artist Proofs for each piece, even though they may not be immediately available for purchase. All artist proofs will be printed A2 (420 x 594mm).
The following print sizes are available:
– A3 (297 x 420mm)
– A2 (420 x 594mm)
– A1 (594 x 841mm)
– A0 (841 x 1189mm)
We use only the highest quality archival paper to make sure the print stays true to the original. There are 3 different paper options used for the various collections on this site:
– Epson Watercolor Paper Radiant White
Textured matte surface 180 gms/m2
Radiant white surface for vivid color reproduction.
Rich black images for prints with exceptional contrast.
– Hahnemühle German Etching
100% a-cellulose paper, 310 gms/m2
Mould-made with distinct textured surface.
Guarantees archival standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness.
– Ilford Gallerie Fiber-based for Black & White Prints (Only available on monochrome pieces)
Traditional, graded, black & white photographic paper.
Approx. 300 gms/m2.
Max. print size: 1200 x 1200 mm.
Rich blacks, brilliant whites and excellent tonal presentation.
Excellent choice for archival prints for museums, collections and exhibitions.
Selected works on this website may be ordered in sizes larger than A0. To order or enquire about specific print runs and pricing please use the Contact page or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.